Articles about us:
- Our President, Dr. Elaine Hamm, was an invited speaker to the first annual Inner Ear Disorders Therapeutic Summit in 2021. She spoke about the challenges of drug development for startups, particularly in the Midwest. https://innerear-disorders-therapeutics.com/whats-on/speakers/
- Our team was the first, to our knowledge, to restore the function of outer hair cells in the cochlea. The esteemed journal, Hearing Research, published this major revelation.
- Our researchers found a second molecule (HEI-115) makes AOK-1 even more effective. When used together, they boost hearing recovery!
- The our collaborators at Hough Ear Institute discovered our hearing loss pill (NHPN-1010) may treat tinnitus. The leading, peer-reviewed journal, PLOS One, published these breakthrough data.
- Finally, in 2020 our collaborators at Hough received a large OCAST grant. It funded the start of a proof-of-concept study for the treatment of tinnitus. Data from this study could lead to an FDA Phase II clinical trial for treating tinnitus!